Feb 22, 2016

When You Fall Off the Horse

     It has been over two months since I wrote a word in Flight. What happened?

     What always happens: life. 

     Ok, well, that's what I'd like to think. Sure, my schedule has been hectic, but it's always crazy over here. If I'm really honest, it comes down to this: I'm a procrastinator. I got half-way through the manuscript, started doubting everything, became discouraged, and let my fear drive me away from writing.

     It's the same old story.

     So I didn't finish in January like I wanted to. I fell off the horse, but I refuse to stay here.

     I'm going to start fresh, get back up on this horse. I'm going to finish this draft (Oh Lord, help me; I'm only on the first draft!) and I'm going to quit putting it off. It might be slow going, but it's better than not finishing at all.

     Keep an eye on the Facebook page for detailed updates.

Post Tenebras Lux! 
-ST
          

No comments: