May 4, 2014

Took a Sick Week

     I have been sick for almost a week. I think it was allergies, but since it lasted so long, I'm not sure. I absolutely hate being sick. Makes me feel so... unaccomplished. I missed meeting my favorite comic book artist on Free Comic Book Day. I used up a mountain of Puffs. I got my fill of Doctor Who episodes. I was supposed to be starting a two-week weight loss regiment, but I couldn't exercise. Most annoying of all, I have not written one word of Flight since my last post. I'm scared to check the post date. I suppose I could have written some this week, but I kept thinking, "I'll be better tomorrow." Then tomorrow would come and I'd be worse.

      Ugh. I really hate being sick. I am seriously so thankful for God's healing. Now, back to the black-and-white.

Post Tenebras Lux!
-ST

    

No comments: