Apr 27, 2015

Favorite Film Faces

     Let's have some fun today! I was tagged by Victoria Grace Howell at storitorigrace.blogspot.com to participate in the "Favorite Screen Characters Tag" (or "Favorite Film Faces," as I like to call it). Thanks, Tori! 

     The rules are that I have to list my ten favorite characters from movies or TV shows. Afterwards, I must tag ten people (though it might end up more like ten-ish). 

     Ok, here goes! These are not in any particular order. 

   
 1. Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Aragorn holds a special place in my heart. He is my most favorite fictional hero of all! He knows his weaknesses, but he doesn't let them stop him from fighting. 

   
2. Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) in the Avengers franchise. I love characters who turn out to be more than what they seem. Coulson looks like an cubicle sitter, but he is much more. He is brave and selfless, just like his favorite superhero.

   
3. Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) in the Harry Potter films. Speaking of more than it seems, Snape is one of my favorite antiheroes. I love how he continually kept us guessing throughout the films. Just when we thought we had figured him out... nope. He may not have been beautiful, but he was one of the few wizards who actually had a heart. 

 
 4. Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) in the Pirates of the Carribbean films. Captain Jack is one of the funniest characters in the world. I love how he walks and talks. His outlook on life is unique, though hardly noble. Even so, he comes around when it matters. 

   
5. Rumpelstiltskin (Robert Carlyle) on Once Upon a Time. Yet another antihero. I wish I knew if he was good or evil!  

   
 6. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Sir Alec Guinness and Ewan McGregor) in Star Wars. He didn't always get it right, but he always tried. 

   
7. River Song (Alex Kingston) on Doctor Who. She's a sassy secret-keeper. I love how mysterious, brave, and intelligent she is. 

   
 8. Batman (Christian Bale) in the Dark Knight trilogy. Batman is my favorite superhero because his powers come from his mind and strength. 

   
9. Scarecrow (Ray Bolger) in The Wizard of Oz. He's a combination of idiot and genius and it makes me laugh. 

 
 10. Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin) in The Princess Bride. How can you not love such a crazy Spaniard? He's so driven and yet so hilarious!


     And now, to name my victims:
     ... Four tags is close to ten tags, right?

     If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! Post your ten favorite film faces on your blog, then comment with the link. If you don't have a blog, you're still it! Comment below with your list.

     Post Tenebras Lux!

-ST

3 comments:

Nathan R. Petrie said...

I see you. Tryna force me out of blog hiding. Good picks. I'll get on mine...sometime haha.

Storyteller SilverLoom said...

Aha! The keeneyed one lives! I can't wait to see what your top ten are. :)

Jenny said...

Yes yes yes to Coulson, Jack and Batman! As for number 5, I can answer your question. He's evil. ;)