Dec 4, 2015

Nanowrimo 2015 Summary

     I wanted to write 25,000 words in November, but I failed.


     I only wrote 16,908 words. That's a little over half-way there. 

     Actually, I'm ok with this. November turned out to be a lot crazier than I expected. Come to think of it, life in general turned out to be a lot crazier than I expected. Hm.  

     Anyway, guess what else is half-way there? Yup, Flight! Right now the word count stands at about 28,000 words. 

     It's easy to get discouraged these days. I'm ONLY half-way done, and I KNOW stuff is still missing. I waver between wanting to share this awesome story right now and being convinced that it's not worth the effort I'm giving it. So please pray for me. And if you have any words of encouragement, I sure could use them now. Kamsamnida. 

     On the flip side, thank you to everyone who followed my progress this past month. You guys are awesome!

Post Tenebras Lux!
-ST 

No comments: