Sep 5, 2009

I have a story to tell you....

     Beginnings are incredible gifts. At first, they seem scary, and you are unsure where this new path will take you. But they also bring the thrill of adventure, the excited discovering of unknown places. What will happen? You don't know. All you can do is trust the One who does.
     This is where I am now. You are reading my first public blog post. Talk about a begining! This is a brand new journey I am about to embark on, and I am so happy to be able to share it with you.
     Who am I? I am a storyteller. At the moment, I have written a Christian sci-fi/fantasy book that I am seeking to publish. This is my first book ever, and I am traveling on unfamiliar grounds as I try to contact the right people and gather the right information. It has been a wild ride so far, and to be honest, sometimes it's scary. That is what this blog is about; a writer's journey into untraveled territory.
     Who am I? I am a child of the King of kings. Jesus Christ is my one and only Savior. He is my best Friend. I trust Him far more than anyone else. He is the Author of my faith, the Writer of the best-selling Book of all time, and the Source of my creativity. It is my wholehearted desire to bring Him glory in my life, because life is worthless without Him.
     I hope you will enjoy my journey along with me. I don't know how often I will be able to post, but I will when new things happen. Random writings will also appear, I'm sure; stories, thoughts, ravings.... :)
     Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope and pray that you will return.

-ST

2 comments:

Precentor said...

Your humorous words bring joy to my heart. I have finally seen where you "public" storytelling started. Or should I say at least your blog telling. I have been honored to meet you ST.

Storyteller SilverLoom said...

Yes, my blog telling didn't start all that long ago. :)
I have been honored to "meet" you too, Millard. The Underground has been such a great experience. I am blessed to now know you and all the others there.